**SSI Folder Game: Puppy Home**
Take turns matching the puppies with their homes by colour.
You can either start with the puppies on the left hand side of the folder and all the dog houses empty, or you can start with the puppies in mismatched dog houses so that you have to help the puppies find their matching home.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Labial Facial (horizontal) word targets: puppy, home
2) Labial Facial (horizontal) phrase target: go home
3) Integration of jaw and lips word targets: puppy, mine
4) Integration of jaw and lips phrase targets: my home, not my home
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) colour vocabulary
6) describing (e.g. I put the blue puppy mouse in the yellow house)
7) following directions/receptive language: (e.g. put the pink puppy in the yellow house)
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!