**SSI Folder Game: Tea on Table**
Take turns putting the tea and donuts on the table for Dad. This folder game was developed for focused practice on /t/ and /d/.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word targets: Dad, on
2) Integration of jaw and lips word targets: Daddy, donut
3) Tongue movement (anterior-posterior) word targets: dad, tea, table, put, donut
4) Tongue movement (anterior-posterior) phrase targets: put tea on table, put donut on table, for Dad, tea for Dad, donut for Dad
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) action vocabulary/verbs (e.g. put, give, eat, drink, etc.)
6) following directions/receptive language: (e.g. Give dad a green cup, etc.)
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!