ST. PATRICK’S DAY
This St. Patrick’s Day resource bundle has everything you need to bring the holiday into your English classroom! Your purchase includes presentations, assignments, a trivia game, bookmarks, writing prompts, figurative language practice, and more! By purchasing this bundle, you are saving more than 30%!
Below is a detailed list of what is included in your purchase (Click titles for more information).
ST. PATRICK'S DAY FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE:
This resource includes a print-ready worksheet with 18 St. Patrick's Day phrases that include an example of either metaphor, simile, personification, alliteration, oxymoron, or onomatopoeia. Also included is a detailed answer key for you to mark or review the answers with your students!
ST. PATRICK'S DAY HISTORY:
Use this resource to teach your students about the history, traditions, and symbols of St. Patrick's Day! This resource includes:
• A 14 slide Powerpoint presentation that covers the following information: Who Was St. Patrick?, St. Patrick's Day Symbols, Interesting St. Patrick's Day Traditions
Also included in the presentation are three writing prompts inspired by the Presentation that students can respond to.
• 2 Different sized journal response cards/sheets that allows you to display the work on a bulletin board.
HOW TO CATCH A LEPRECHAUN INSTRUCTIONAL WRITING:
Use leprechauns to improve student writing with this fun St. Patrick's Day activity! This writing assignment has students play the role of a leading expert on leprechauns. They must write a manual for the a group who are tasked with catching leprechauns wreaking havoc on a local community! Included in this resource:
• An assignment sheet handout for students explaining the assignment.
• A 2 page template that students can use to create their manual
• An easy to use rubric that assesses writing conventions, content, and organization of ideas.
ST. PATRICK’S DAY WRITING PROMPTS:
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this ready-to-use resource. Students will be able to show off their creative ideas with these personal and narrative writing prompts. Included in this resource:
• Ten creative printable writing prompt sheets (2 copies of the prompts - one with 22 lines, the other with 14 to accommodate for different grades or varying levels of writing in the same grade. - extra copies not included in page count)
• A poster you can put on your bulletin board to display the writing pieces underneath.
ST PATRICK'S DAY TRIVIA GAME:
Bring some fun into your classroom with these fun 10 multiple-choice questions of St. Patrick’s Day trivia! Answer sheets and funny winner’s certificates are also included!
ST. PATRICK’S DAY BOOKMARKS:
Give your students a St. Patrick's Day gift with these 6 different printable bookmarks with funny sayings!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
STORY ELEMENTS RESOURCE BUNDLE
NARRATIVE WRITING BUNDLE
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!