This is an interactive articulation book that focuses on ST and SW Blends in words/sentences. This book has 10 pages, with each page focusing on one target word. Words include star, stop, stairs, stove, story sweater, swing, sweep and swan. When finished, each page includes a picture that can be removed from the page using Velcro. The corresponding word is included on the page.
Directions for book assembly:
1. Print off the book using card stock or regular paper.
2. Laminate each page using a heat laminator (Velcro will not stick to film that comes from a cold laminator).
3. Cut each page in half by cutting on the center line. Cut the picture cards apart.
4. Put the book together using a binding comb or staple.
5. Attach the hook side of the Velcro to the back of each picture card. Attach the loop side of the Velcro to each page in the book where you see a gray circle.