Also included in
- TEK aligned task cards are the perfect resource to help engage your students and pass the Algebra I STAAR/EOC. No more searching for extra practice problems. These multiple-choice task cards look similar to the test problems and use much of the same wording and vocabulary. Spiral these cards through$40.40$50.50Save $10.10
TEK aligned task cards are the perfect resource to help your students pass the Algebra I STAAR/EOC. No more searching for extra practice problems. These multiple choice task cards look similar to the test problems and use much of the same wording and vocabulary. Spiral these cards throughout the year. Use them as entrance or exit tickets, in small group intervention or enrichment, for individual practice, in a game setting, in interactive notebooks, as a whole group activity, and more! Answer Key and recording sheet included.
This resource includes:
- 20 Task Cards Quadratics for the Algebra I STAAR...Equations, Expressions, Exponents...A.5A (6 Readiness), A.11B (8 Readiness), and A.5B, A11A, A.10D (2 of each Supporting)
- Multiple Choice Answers
- Answer Key
- Recording Sheet
Task Cards have many uses in the classroom. Here are some!
You may also be interested in...
- Solving One-and Two-Step Equations with and without Negatives: Find the Pattern Activity
- Evaluating Expressions: Find the Pattern Activity FREE
- Simplifying Expressions using the Distributive Property: $100,000 Pyramid Activity
- EOC Algebra I Review: 90 Questions with Spiraling Question Mats
- Regular VS Literal Equations: A Comparison Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Maze Activity
- Error Analysis of Multi-Step Equations using Task Cards
- Solving Equations Tarsia Puzzle or Matching Activity
- Error Analysis of Multi-Step Inequalities using Task Cards
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Error Analysis of Vertex and Intercept Form of Quadratics to Standard Form
- Error Analysis of Multiplying Polynomials
- Identifying Parallel and Perpendicular Lines: $100,000 Pyramid Activity
- Error Analysis of Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Error Analysis of Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Error Analysis of Solving for y and Graphing Linear Equations
- Error Analysis of Solving Equations in Slope-Intercept Form using y = mx + b to find b
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©