This resource is designed to be a hands-on reinforcement and review of fiction and literary non-fiction key reading vocabulary terms. This product can be used for quick review, guided reading material, tutorials, small group, or even whole group instruction tool. Use this tool after you have thoroughly taught the vocabulary or as a pre-assessment piece.
Possible extensions for depth and complexity are:
1. Students give examples for each term
2. Students create possible test questions for each term
3. Students create pictorial representations of each term
4. Use this as a memory game for workstations
Possible modifications to accommodate SPED are:
1. Give only 5 terms for students to learn
2. Allow them to create a foldable (where terms are on one side and the definitions are on another
3. Give the answer sheet and have them create flashcards.
There are many ways you can use this! I hope you find it helpful!
Mrs. Allison Bell