Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Included in the bundle, you will find ALL of my STAAR reading resources. STAAR task cards, STAAR stations, STAAR Warm ups/Bell ringers, STAAR exit tickets, STAAR writing prompts, STAAR question stems, STAAR review games and the STAAR literary terms review sheet.As this is a growing bundle, I will c$125.00$237.73Save $112.73
This is a bundle of a large portion of my Reading STAAR products. This is designed for middle school students.
I have included:
STAAR Reading Warm Ups (Fiction and Nonfiction)
• There are a total of 40 warm ups with 2 questions per warm-up. (80 questions total) Some of the excerpts are used more than once. (There are a total of 8 excerpts)
• All of the questions are open ended. The questions are designed to look like questions they may see on the STAAR test. The questions that are asked have been created using STAAR stems and modeled from the released STAAR passages. Because the questions are open ended, there is a possibility for more than one answer to the questions, however, I have included a possible answer key for these questions.
STAAR Reading Question Stem Cards (Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry and Drama) ***Recently updated with 2014 test stems***
• Practice for the Reading STAAR test with these question stems. This is a good way to get your students used to answering STAAR questions without killing them with worksheets. This product is a complete bundle of all my question cards for nonfiction, fiction, drama and poetry. There are over 350 cards question cards.
STAAR Reading Literary Terms Review Sheet
STAAR Reading Literary Terms Review Games (Literary Terms Bingo and Matching/Memory cards)
• I have included 42 game cards and the calling words/definitions (76 total words are included in the cards). I usually copy these onto card stock or colored paper and then laminate them. I do the same with the calling words. This allows me to use them over and over again.
• For this activity, I would copy these on to either colored paper or card stock. Then laminate them and cut them out.
• I like to use these in my classroom during station activities. You could use them separately or combine some of them. I use them all when we are reviewing for STAAR. There are 24 fiction words (48 total cards), 17 nonfiction words (34 total cards, 15 poetry words (30 total cards) and 12 drama words (24 total cards).
I have included all instructions and lesson ideas. All answer keys have been provided.
If you need STAAR Writing resources, please go to my store.