STAAR Review 4th Grade Geometry Task Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Everything you need for a complete geometry unit! The perfect 4th grade geometry bundle that covers measuring angles, drawing angles, classifying 2D shapes including triangles and quadrilaterals, lines of symmetry, points, rays, lines, angles, parallel lines, and perpendicular lines. All of the workPrice $25.00Original Price $48.00Save $23.00
- Everything you need to teach 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS easily, and without the stressPrice $189.25Original Price $378.50Save $189.25
Your at or during your to help students practice measuring angles with a protractor, classifying triangles, classifying polygons, identifying lines of symmetry, drawing angles with a protractor, determining unknown angles, parallel and perpendicular lines, and much more!
I have designed these task cards to .
- 24 task cards
- Color and Black & White versions
- Student Recording Sheets
- Task Sized Cover & Key to help keep everything organized
- Full Page Teacher Color-Coded Diagnostic Key to help you make re-teach groups based on the TEKS your students haven't mastered.
- Measuring Angles with a Protractor
- Draw Angles with a Protractor
- Classify 2-D Figures
- Identify Points, Lines, Rays & Angles
- Lines of Symmetry
- Acute, Right & Obtuse Triangles
- Determine Unknown Angle Measures
4.7C (5 Questions): Determine the approximate measures of angles in degrees to the nearest whole number using a protractor.
4.6D (6 Questions): Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines or the presence or absence of angles of a specified size.
4.6A (2 Questions): Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines.
4.6B (2 Questions): Identify and draw one or more lines of symmetry, if they exist, for a two-dimensional figure.
4.6C (3 Questions): Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right, and obtuse triangles.
4.7D (2 Questions): Draw an angle with a given measure.
4.7E (3 Questions): Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by two non-overlapping adjacent angles given one or both angle measures.
This resource is a part of a time saving, money saving bundle:
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Unit and Bundle
Here are links to my other Geometry Products included in the Geometry Bundle that are all designed to work seamlessly with this one:
4th Grade Geometry No-Prep and Low-Prep Games
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Printables
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Notebook
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Exit Slips
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Journal Prompts
4th Grade Geometry Vocabulary Bunting
4th Grade Geometry 4.6B Lines of Symmetry Task Cards
4th Grade Geometry TEKS 4.7C Measuring Angles with a Protractor Task Cards