Focus your last days of instruction leading up to the 5th Grade Math STAAR Test, or use throughout the school year as mini-lessons to spiral review.
This STAAR Review focuses on 10 High Priority Concepts:
(1) Comparing and Ordering Decimals
(2) Positive Rational Numbers
(3) Order of Operations
(4) Multiplication of Whole Numbers and Fractions
(5) Division of Whole Numbers and Fractions
(6) Multiply Whole Numbers and Decimals
(7) Divide Whole Numbers and Decimals
(8) Graphing on Coordinate Grid
(9) Graphing Patterns from Algebraic Rules
(10) Perimeter, Area, & Volume
The PowerPoint has a table of contents with quick links to each section. Each section has animated explanations followed by a sample STAAR-like sample question along with an animated explanation of solution and suggested strategies to consider.