Also included in
- Use these word search puzzles as a fun way to introduce and learn the lyrics to five popular American patriotic songs. Word search puzzles are always a fun way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time you want$3.75$7.50Save $3.75
- SAVE BIG and always have an engaging activity for early finishers or special credit with this US government and civics puzzle bundle. By buying the bundle you will save a lot and always have on hand an appropriate worksheet for early finishers, sub files, and engaging homework or extra credit assig$7.50$15.00Save $7.50
Use this puzzle worksheet to help kids memorize the first verse of The Star Spangled Banner by Francis Scott Key. The lyrics are given with underlined vocabulary words which puzzlers must look for in the letter grid. They'll be having fun and learning the words of America's national anthem at the same time. Great for a 4th of July activity!
If you like this Star Spangled Banner activity, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
civics worksheet, National Anthem Day wordsearch, no prep, sub folder, bell ringer, early finisher, activity, worksheet