Recognize your STAR teachers with the S.T.A.R. (Staff and Teacher Appreciation and Recognition) Award Certificate. It's a simple, cost-effective way to build morale and show appreciation for your teachers' hard work and dedication.
How to Recognize Your S.T.A.R. Teachers:
1) At the beginning of each faculty meeting, prepare 6-8 S.T.A.R. award certificates. For a little something extra, laminate the certificates and attach a piece of chocolate.
2) Start the “ awards ceremony” by recognizing a deserving teacher and presenting them with a S.T.A.R. certificate. Describe why you are recognizing the teacher and what they did to make your school a better place.
3) Have the S.T.A.R. teacher recognize another colleague for something they have done to make the school a better place. They will present that teacher with the next S.T.A.R. certificate.
4) Repeat until the S.T.A.R. certificates have been distributed among recognized staff.
5) Spread the love and make a S.T.A.R. ceremony a faculty meeting tradition. You
and your teachers will love this!
Need more terrific teacher tips, classroom ideas, or just words of inspiration? Visit my author/teacher blog at Kimberly Dana - The Blog Zone