STEAL Characterization - Character Analysis Unit
Use these Character Analysis pages with any text to provide your students with a format to use when analyzing a character’s personality and/or traits using the characterization STEAL acronym. Once your students have completed their analysis, they can then use the leveled ACED planning & response pages to write constructed responses explaining how the text supports their inferences.
This resource includes
- STEAL Interactive Resource Foldable Template & Student Notes
- STEAL Quick-Notes & Student Note Interactive Resource Pages
- Character Sketch Pages
- Character Trait Dictionary Pages
- Character Trait Constructed Response ACED Leveled Planning & Response Pages
- Teacher Resource & Sample Answer Pages
Remember that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TPT purchases! Also, receive notification when new products are uploaded by following me. New products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours they are posted!
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license
Thank you for purchasing this product! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.