Products in this Bundle (34)
showing 1-5 of 34 products
Go full STEAM ahead with this year-long bundle! Foster the five c's in your classroom. This includes creativity, collaboration, communication, citizenship, and critical thinking. Your students will love learning about relevant content.
This STEM bundle (or STEAM bundle) is helpful for STEM/STEAM Fridays or STEM/STEAM Clubs. These Elementary STEM challenges align with the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards). You'll have more than enough to do one STEM Activity per week.
- Objectives and standards so you can easily add this to your lesson plans.
- 5E lesson plan to save you time planning.
- Close reading passage with comprehension questions to integrate ELA.
- Student planning pages to support the engineering process.
- Reflection pages to support a growth mindset. Teacher and Student Instructions (With Photos) so you're not second-guessing yourself.
Here's what you'll get:
- Hurricane STEAM Challenges
- All About Me STEAM
- Getting to Know You STEAM
- The Dot STEAM Activity | Growth Mindset
- Patriot's Day STEAM Activity
- Fire Safety STEAM
- Halloween STEAM Activity
- Veteran's Day STEAM Activities
- Dia de Los Muertos STEAM Activities
- Thanksgiving STEAM Activity
- Popcorn STEAM Activity
- Christmas STEAM Activities
- Kwanzaa STEAM Activities
- Hanukkah STEAM Activities
- Winter Sports STEM Challenges
- New Year's STEAM Activities
- MLK STEAM Activities
- Chinese New Year STEAM Activities
- Groundhog's Day STEAM Activities
- Valentine's Day STEAM Activities
- President's Day STEAM Activities
- Mardi Gras STEAM Activities
- 100th Day Activities
- 120th Day Activities
- Read Across America STEAM Activity
- Spring STEAM Activities
- St. Patrick's Day STEAM Activities
- Pi Day STEAM Activities
- Earth Day STEAM Activities
- Oil Spill STEAM Activities
- Ladybug STEAM Activity
- Water Cycle STEAM Activity
- Summer Sports STEAM Activities
- Rocket STEAM Activities
- Ice Cream STEAM Activities
- Sea Turtle STEAM Activities
As a BONUS, I've included an Editable STEM Journal (valued at $4.75), so
Each STEAM activity uses simple materials to cut costs in your classroom. I've even included lesson plans with an estimated time for easy planning. You can complete STEM/STEAM challenges in small chunks throughout the day!
I've included so many activities for each STEM/STEAM challenge. I don't expect you to use every little bit. This purpose is to give you options to pick and choose what's best for you and your students.
A: This STEAM bundle helps students learn about relevant topics and events through hands-on exploration.
A: Some activities have multiple STEAM activities, so you can use them for one 30-45 minute lesson or for multiple lessons. Download the preview for more information.
A: A materials list is included within each resource. I considered what resources you have in your classroom and tried to stick with that.
A: Most of the prep is low. the reading passages, planning sheets, math sheets, and graphic organizers are print-and-go.