Also included in
- Collection of U.S. Flag Crafts and Printables. This our collection of super popular American Flag activities suitable for Memorial Day, 4th July or Flag Day.There are range of projects included:Black & White American Flag Cootie Catcher (quiz and blanks)Full Color American Flag Cootie Catcher (q$10.50$16.00Save $5.50
Learn how to make a classic Origami Bookmark Corner and then how to quickly and easily transform it into an American Flag Corner Bookmark.
Introducing basic origami skills, whilst making a practical craft and encouraging reading with these handmade bookmarks.
These paper flag bookmarks can be made all year round or could form part of the following classroom activities:
* 4th July
* Memorial Day
* Flag Day
* School Fundraising Activities
The purchase is made up of three printable sheets:
* Lesson Plan Overview, including benefits and space for notes
* 2 printable worksheets - one showing how to make an origami bookmark corner and the second, how to customise the bookmark into a American Flag bookmark design
PLEASE NOTE: these are WORKSHEETS with instructions. There are NO TEMPLATES included. The worksheets are designed to upskill students to learn how to transform a regular corner bookmark into something new. Once they get the hang of this activity, they can go on to invent their own designs.
* Develop fine motor skills & accuracy
* Reading skills & following instructions
* Looking at symmetry & shapes
Essentially store cupboard materials -
* Red paper
* Blue, white paper
* Star stickers (optional)
* Glue stick
A free video version of this craft is available to view with the class on Red Ted Art. Why not browse the rest of our Easy Origami for Kids resources too? And do let me know which you would enjoy seeing Printable resources for!