This one page graphic organizer is a great place for students to plan and follow the engineering design process in a clear and concise way. STEAM Challenges are a great way to engage students in the creative process of problem solving. This generic graphic organizer can be used with any STEAM or STEM Challenge that you find or design for your students! The fun and creative layout makes it a great addition to interactive notebooks.
Step #1: Define the Problem
-What are you trying to accomplish?
- Are there any requirements for your product?
Step #2: Brainstorm Solutions
- List, draw, write, do what you need to come up with ways to address your
Step #3: Record your Observations
- Did your product "fix" the problem or meet the requirements?
Step #4: Reflect!
- What would you do differently?
- How was your product successful or not successful?
Print and scale to 85% to fit into composition notebooks.