Also included in
- A collection of fun Easter Crafts and Activities to make this Easter. This bundle includes:* Peeps 3d Decorations* Easter Banner coloring Pages* Bunny Origami + Easter Card idea* One page Pop Up Easter Egg Card to design and make (no glue!)* Our most popular Origami Doodle Birds* Simple Egg Template$9.00$11.50Save $2.50
Origami has a number of Educational Benefits of Origami for Kids - the most obvious one around fine motor skills and improving accuracy of work. There are many more benefits focussing on Maths and Symmetry, making Origami a perfect addition to any STEAM program. We are always on the look out for simple Origami project that are perfect for the classroom - as we are aware of the vary degrees of pupil abilities. These Doodle Origami Birds are perfect for a broad skill set within one classroom. A simple project, exploring shapes (diamonds, triangles and squares), symmetry, paper folding skills and then can be turned into a fun doodle art project. The kids will love it.
These Doodle Origami Birds would look great as classroom decorations, turned into simple cards (write on the back) or combine them with a basic Pop Up Card.
* Lesson Plan Overview, including benefits and space for notes
* Printable instructions for the pupils to use
* Basic math skills by exploring, diamonds, squares and triangles
* Review of symmetry and spacial awareness
* Fine motor skills
* Sequencing skills
* Reading and following instructions
* Store cupboard materials like coloured paper, scissors, glue and pens
A free video version of this craft is available to view with the class on Red Ted Art. Why not browse the rest of our Easy Origami for Kids resources too? And do let me know which you would enjoy seeing Printable resources for!