STEAM Easter Project - Origami Doodle Birds
Also included in
- A collection of fun Easter Crafts and Activities to make this Easter. This bundle includes:* Peeps 3d Decorations* Easter Banner coloring Pages* Bunny Origami + Easter Card idea* One page Pop Up Easter Egg Card to design and make (no glue!)* Our most popular Origami Doodle Birds* Simple Egg TemplatePrice $9.00Original Price $11.50Save $2.50
- A fun set of art based Easter STEAM Projects! Bringing together the most popular Easter Paper Crafts from the Red Ted Art Store. This 8 project Easter bundle includes:* Paper Easter baskets (incl basic basket template, but students are encourage to create their own - using simple measurements and maPrice $17.00Original Price $21.50Save $4.50
- By popular demand, I have combined our top 4 Easter STEAM Projects - these are all craft based projects that encourage art, maths, symmetry, pattern making, simple construction of 3d items as well as basic mechanics (paper puppets!).This is a smaller 4 project bundle, but we also have an 8 project bPrice $8.50Original Price $11.00Save $2.50
Origami has a number of Educational Benefits of Origami for Kids - the most obvious one around fine motor skills and improving accuracy of work. There are many more benefits focussing on Maths and Symmetry, making Origami a perfect addition to any STEAM program. We are always on the look out for simple Origami project that are perfect for the classroom - as we are aware of the vary degrees of pupil abilities. These Doodle Origami Birds are perfect for a broad skill set within one classroom. A simple project, exploring shapes (diamonds, triangles and squares), symmetry, paper folding skills and then can be turned into a fun doodle art project. The kids will love it.
These Doodle Origami Birds would look great as classroom decorations, turned into simple cards (write on the back) or combine them with a basic Pop Up Card.
* Lesson Plan Overview, including benefits and space for notes
* Printable instructions for the pupils to use
* Basic math skills by exploring, diamonds, squares and triangles
* Review of symmetry and spacial awareness
* Fine motor skills
* Sequencing skills
* Reading and following instructions
* Store cupboard materials like coloured paper, scissors, glue and pens