Use reindeer as inspiration to help Santa.
We love to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration. This approach to learning can be seen in some of the activities where the students are asked to use nature as inspiration for new ideas and as a way to solve problems.
This package contains:
Introduction - Biomimicry
What we know and what we want to know
1. I love reindeer because. . .
2. Facts about the Reindeer.
3. Ask the snow hare questions about the Reindeer.
4. Ask the Reindeer questions
5. Festive Challenge Mind Map
6. Festive Challenge Help Santa
7. Best Reindeer Forward
8. Some interesting things that I have learned
9.Mind Mapping Ideas
10. Biomimicry Ideas
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.