A super fun STEAM Halloween Paper Toy. Learn how to make your own Frankenstein Paper Cup and then convert it into a fun Paper Cup & Ball Game - catch the ghoulish eyeball in Frankenstein's head (or make pink balls for brains!). The kids will LOVE this craft and also love that it is EASY.
The Frankenstein Paper Cup can be used as:
1) The game described above
2) Treat holders
3) Added to some string to make a Frankenstein garland
One download - 3 uses!
A fun way to learn about Origami this Halloween. Learn how to make a classic origami paper cup and then turn it into a fun Frankenstein & Eyeball Game, making your own "Cup & Ball" game for halloween using everyday office supplies.
Introducing basic origami skills, whilst making a fun craft that you can play with.
Not only do these Frankensteins make for a great STEAM Project (thanks to the symmetry, parallel, perpendicular lines and basic shapes of the origami cup) it is also a great way to get the children to develop some drawing confidence skills.
These cups can also be uses as treat holder or strung up as a paper garland.
* Develop fine motor skills & accuracy
* Reading skills & following instructions
* Looking at symmetry & shapes
* Fun hand eye co-ordination paper toy
* Green paper 8 x 8 inchs (can also be made with white paper and colored in)
* Paper scraps or pens to decorate
* Paper scraps for eye bal
* Glue stick
* String (8-10inchs)
PRINTABLE CONTAINS - 3 Sheets:
1) Introduction and overview
2) Paper Cup basic worksheet
3) Converting the paper cup into a Frankenstein and adding the paper ball extension