PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Fun with STEAM origami projects this Halloween and beyond. These adorable little Paper Black Cats make the perfect Halloween decoration - be it stand alone or strung up as a garland. They also double up nicely as a simple Paper Cat Finger Puppet for pretend play!
THIS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES - 3 pages
* Introduction and overview
* How to make a basic paper cup (note: the photos show green paper as it photographed better than the black!)
* How to turn your paper cup into a cat puppet
A fun way to learn about Origami this Halloween. Learn how to make a classic origami paper cup and then turn it into a fun black cat decoration or finger puppet!
Introducing basic origami skills, whilst making a fun craft that you can play with.
Not only do these Paper Cats make for a great STEAM Project (thanks to the symmetry, parallel, perpendicular lines and basic shapes of the origami cup) it is also a great way to get the children decorating for Halloween or engaging in some imaginative play.
These black cats make cute little stand alone decorations, can be used as finger puppets or added to a Halloween Garland.
* Develop fine motor skills & accuracy
* Reading skills & following instructions
* Looking at symmetry & shapes
* Can also be used for imaginative play
* Black paper 6 x 6 inches (any square will do)
* Contrastic paper scraps
* Glue sticks