Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Immerse your students in the study of time! Timepieces, ancient clocks, gears, astronomy, calendars and even racing bicycles and spirographic art. This fully-integrated bundle is a 4-week plan of study that integrates math, science, language arts, history, art, foreign language and even wellbeing exercises.
It is everything a collaborative teaching team needs to create an engaging and immersive unit.
In addition to the bundle below, this download includes the following bonuses:
· Editable Unit Outline and Complete Lesson Planning Document that includes:
o A short explanation of every activity
o Some extra ideas for rounding out the unit and setting up your environment
o A Visual Curriculum Wheel showing how all the subjects are integrated
· FREE 30-minute consultation virtual call with me for any implementation issues and ideas
Don’t need the fully integrated bundle? Check out the Tinkering with Time STEAM Bundle for a narrowed down unit OR follow the links and purchase only the activities you want to include.
Duration: 4 weeks, all subjects (Approximately 80 hours)
Includes 4 weeks of instruction for Math, Science, History, and Language Arts with bonus integrated lessons for Art, Spanish and French.
About “The Project Shop” by the Mobile Montessorian
Project Shop projects are designed with middle school students in mind. They offer integrated, exciting topics for students to learn. The Student Guides provide independence so that students can be in charge of their own learning while you are freed to manage your classroom, observe your student’s progress and interaction, provide intervention and even offer more challenges.
The Teacher Guides help you know how long a project should last, what might be necessary to prepare and gives you lesson suggestion on each topic. Everything is designed with four tenets in mind:
· Independence—greater self-efficacy through independently-driven tasks
· Meaningful Work—greater engagement through adult-like work
· Hands-on Experiences—greater understanding through integration of the hand and mind
· Wellbeing—reflection and care opportunities for the self, others, and the environment
Want to see more products? Ask questions? Be notified when new stuff comes out? Make sure to subscribe at the top and like this page!