It's finally complete. All 28 weeks are included. Starting in September 2019 I will be blogging every week about how each week works in my own classroom. Go to the link below to follow along.
BONUS - if you buy this bundle you will get the editable evaluations file, not available in the smaller bundles or the individual weeks.
Are you new to teaching Project Based Learning or PBL? Do you need step-by-step plans to teach STEM? STEAM or STEM and ELA are sometimes difficult to combine. This package has it all. This comprehensive package will help you teach Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills as well as Science Technology, Engineering and Math. Many people claim they are selling a STEM package when in fact they are simply selling a Science Lesson. This package has my personal guarantee that it not only contains all parts of the STEAM acronym, (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) but that there is emphasis on the problem-solving part.
This is a 28 WEEK plan.
It’s engaging for the kids, and easy for the teacher to plan and prep. The levelled readers increase in difficulty each week. Week one the levels are DRA levels 6, 12, and 18 They go up gradually. Week six has DRA levels 10, 16, and 22. Week 28 has DRA levels 20, 28, and 30.
Here’s what’s is included in this huge 3600-page resource:
- 28 weeks of planning for the above topics.
- Levelled Mini Books – 3 levels for Below Grade Level, At Grade Level and Above Grade Level for each weekly unit.
- Each Mini Book comes in a full color version, and an ink saving black and white version.
- Tips on how to get started.
- Tips on how to prep your first week.
- Step-by-step detailed plans for each day.
- Vocabulary cards to front-load difficult words and concepts.
- Worksheets to accompany most lessons.
- Guided Reading Schematic to help you plan that awkward Guided Reading block.
- Slideshow to help introduce the STEAM component and challenge.
- Inquiry Process Slides to further learn about PBL or to use as a parent slideshow.
- My Steam Journal for the kids to complete the STEAM component step-by-step.
- Poster for teaching Partner Reading.
- Worksheets for higher thinking skills like opinion and sequence.
- The all-important Self Evaluation.
- Answer Keys for most worksheets.
- Quick grid planning overview of the week.
- Editable planning grid if you want to add changes.
- Letter to parents and an editable version too.
- My personal guarantee that I have taught towards all the parts of the STEAM acronym.
- Common Core Standards
- British Columbia Standards
Check out these links to other STEAM STORIES products: