- Microsoft OneDrive
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Looking for Read Across America Makerspace Activities? This bundle includes coding, robotics, STEM activities, and decor. You will receive 8 low prep STEM challenges & bot mat that you can use as stations, or one per day! This is great for multiple elementary grade levels.Click on the preview to$18.00$35.75Save $17.75
Looking for a fun way to celebrate Read Across America? This 60 page resource has 8 themed hands-on activities. Easy to prep & requires basic materials. Includes DIGITAL & printable versions for Google, SEESAW & Microsoft. Fun themes for Read Across America or Dr. Seuss' Birthday. These STEM challenges can be paired with a read aloud & incorporate a variety of skills.
Save 30% with this bundle & receive all activities! This bundle is valued at $30.
- I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to easily set up, use reusable materials, and need low copying!
- I adjust response sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
- Do one challenge each day or create stations for your students to rotate
- Assign digital versions to save paper / meet hybrid learning situations
- You can spread out the activities to complete over a longer period of time
- 8 Silly Themed STEM Challenges
- Incorporates math skills, patterns, rhyming words, building, problem solving, team work!
- Great for stations, whole class, or sending digitally
- Digital Version - Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Use to give challenge to students digitally or model on your board
- Share with students using Google Classroom
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Movable pieces on some activities
- Ready to type on
- Students can type about what they created
- SEESAW version
- Ready to use & add to your library
- Modified versions for K-2
- Ready for students to type or record voice responses
- Moveable pieces on some activities
- 5 Variations of a Student Recording Sheet
- Ready to Print:
- Design Process Poster,
- 16 Landmark photo task cards,
- Pattern sheet
- Building sheets
- Printable Student Certificates in color & b&w
- Ready to Print Stickers - just print on Avery labels
- Photos of student made creations to guide you
- Detailed Teacher directions & Tips
Building bricks, pattern blocks, cups, index cards, blocks, pom poms, cardboard rolls, letters.
These challenges can be modified and used from Pre-K through elementary. I use them in my classes from K-4! These activities are hands-on and promote creativity. Students will and should create different final products.
Have fun! Let your students be creative!! I would love for you to tag me in photos!
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you, Dena