Help students complete hands-on life science activities with this handy resource!
Plant and Animal Cells
Endangered Species Poster
All of the activities:
• meet the Next Generation Science Standards*
• follow the guidelines of the scientific method
• connect to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) education concepts
• are interesting and easy to make
• include easy-to-follow directions and helpful background information
• require inexpensive materials that can usually be found at school or at home
Use the versatile ideas in this bundle for individuals or groups of students. Assign one activity to each student, or have a group of students work together on a single activity. Several students can also work separately on the same activity and then come together at the end to compare their results. By completing these activities, students will develop a greater understanding of science by actively engaging in inquiries that are interesting and important to them.
Materials contained in this bundle:
• 3 life science activity ideas with easy-to-follow directions and background information
• Guidelines for following the scientific method
• Activity connections to the Next Generation Science Standards including STEM concepts
Need additional STEM activity resources? Look for these other engaging activity and project bundles:
• STEM Activities: Physical Science
• STEM Activities: Earth and Space Science
• Science Fair Projects
*Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.