Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Are you looking for some low-prep, low-cost, fall STEM activities for your elementary students? These Monthly STEM Challenges include 5 STEM activities per month that your students will love. All activities are easy to prep and use materials you probably already have, or can purchase at the dollar store.
Included in this bundle:
- 5 STEM challenges per month with instructions and reflection sheets.
- A design process poster plus design sheets to help students plan their creation.
- A teacher guide with instructions and tips.
Months and themes included:
- September (fall theme)
- October (Halloween theme)
- November (Thanksgiving theme)
- December (Christmas Theme)
- January (winter theme)
- February (Valentine's theme)
- March (basketball/March Madness theme)
- April (spring/Easter theme)
- May (summer theme)
Please note: click the links above if you wish to purchase the months individually instead.
This bundle also includes a bonus download of my Full STEAM Ahead Measurement Review Activity.
TEACHER CHALLENGE: If you post pictures of your students working on these challenges on Instagram, please tag me (@theaverageteacher) and use the hashtag #ATSTEMChallenge. Each post gets you one entry into a monthly drawing for a TpT giftcard! (More details in the teacher guide).
Like this resource? Don't forget to leave feedback to receive credit on future purchases! You may also want to follow my store and social media (@theaverageteacher) so that you never miss a new product.