Also included in
- STEM based challenges for early learners, Pre K, Kindergarten and Special Education. These 19 different task cards include basic visual prompts to ensure all students succeed in their STEM journey. A great addition to any Science Unit or Play Based Learning platform.***UPDATED WITH PLANNING WORKSHEE$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- Every STEM Activity that you need for more than one YEAR of STEM challenges. With this STEM mega bundle you will get your students problem solving, thinking creatively and engineering solutions. Challenge your students. Get them thinking outside the box. Engineering, design thinking and scientific c$75.00$95.65Save $20.65
Junior STEM challenges for early learners, Pre K, Kindergarten and Special Education. These task cards include basic visual prompts to ensure all students succeed in their STEM journey. A great addition to your Play Based Learning platform.
***UPDATED WITH PLANNING WORKSHEETS***
Combining Science, Engineering and Problem Solving
Links to NGSS and the Australian Curriculum
A complete set of 4 STEM challenges with visual supports.
These task cards allow flexibility with the teacher to either grab and go, use as rotations or build further lessons around each challenge.
Students will learn
- how to overcome problems
- how to follow visual instructions
- how to build and design with constraints such as materials and time
- how to reflect on their own learning
4 STEM CHALLENGE CARDS and a STEM STARS ACCOUNTABILITY TAG
- Task Card #1 - Block Maze
- Task Card #2 - Block Castle
- Task Card #3 - Straw Tower
- Task Card #4 - Paper Basket
- - Science Background for each task
- - Engineering Type for each task
- - Teaching Notes
- - Photos of completed examples
- - NGSS links
- - Australian Curriculum Links
- STEM Stars Accountability Card - students earn a stamp for completing each task.
- 3 different planning worksheets for differentiation and assessment in the classroom
** You can find a full list of supplies in the THUMBNAIL **
These cards best suit Pre-K to 1st Grade or Special Education students
When using the extension suggestions they can be used for older grades also.
These task cards are A5 in size. If you would like to print to a full page please select 'Fit to Page' in your printer settings.
You may also like:
Follow my store for notifications of new resources.