Also included in
- Perfect for back to school activities. This STEM around the world bundle is a complete set of 25 STEM challenge cards based on famous landmarks around the world, including a student passport, representing at least 25 one hour lessons! COLOR & GREYSCALEThese task cards allow flexibility with the$14.80$18.50Save $3.70
A complete set of 6 STEM challenge cards based on landmarks around Asia. Students fill their passport as they complete each famous Asian landmark challenge.
These task cards allow flexibility with the teacher to either grab and go or build further lessons around each challenge. They lend themselves to Geography, Science, History and Inquiry subjects.
Students will learn
* the location of 6 famous landmarks
* 1 fact about each landmark
* about flags, one for each country
* how to build and design with constraints such as materials and time
* how to evaluate their own designs
LINKS to the Australian Curriculum
Students can earn a STAMP in their STEM PASSPORT by completing different activities based on different COUNTRIES.
* INCLUDED *
6 STEM CHALLENGE CARDS and a STUDENT PASSPORT BOOKLET
China - Great Wall of China
United Arab Emirates - Burj Khalifa
Thailand - The Flight of the Gibbon
China - Invention of the Kite
Japan - Tokyo Skyline
China - The Bailong Elevator
Each TASK CARD can be printed back to back
FRONT - Challenge is outlined
BACK - Design Questions
* one STAMP for completing the challenge
* One STAMP for answering design questions
Color and Greyscale included
These cards best suit grades 3 to 6
With guidance they can be used for younger grades and with more time restrictions they can be used for older grades also.
The design is repeated for all task cards to make it easier for students
The design questions are the same for each task card, allowing students to build on how they analyse and evaluate their own designs.
For STEM Task Cards AROUND the WORLD – click here
For STEM Task Cards around EUROPE – click here