Also included in
- Put some STEAM in your classroom with these FUN March STEM activities and challenges. These March activities are the perfect way to keep your students engaged in learning! Each lesson is differentiated to meet the needs of most elementary students. STEAM is STEM with the arts! Each lesson includes t$9.99$12.50Save $2.51
- Go full STEAM ahead with this year-long bundle! Foster the 5 c's in your classroom. This includes creativity, collaboration, communication, citizenship, and critical thinking. Your students will love learning about relevant content. This STEM bundle (or STEAM bundle) is helpful for STEM/STEAM Friday$43.99$87.25Save $43.26
Your students are going to love these Read Across America STEM activities and challenges! Now, you can integrate your reading celebration with math, history, and science! Materials are easy, and the activities are super engaging!
This includes a Theodore Geisel 5E lesson to make planning simple.
- 5E lesson plan
- extra resources
- KWHL chart
- Theodore Geisel reading passage with comprehension questions
- answer key
- optional booklet
- teacher background info
- STEM planning sheet
- 3 Read Across America STEAM activities
- reflection sheet
- Create a recipe for a substance that has both properties of a solid and a liquid.
- Construct a wind-powered car that holds a dog and travels at least three meters.
- Create an imaginary story using the given story elements. Design a puppet to read your story.
- plastic cups
- measuring spoons
- craft sticks
- index cards
- paper clips
- paper bags
- googly eyes
- paper clips
- construction paper
- glitter (optional)
- cardboard tubes (optional)
These challenges are simple, kid-tested, and engaging. They require critical thinking, concentration, and creativity.
Let's get connected! Click the STAR to receive notifications whenever I post new resources for 50% off AND my monthly newsletters! Get even more tips, FREEBIES, and coaching from Simply STEAM on social media!