Also included in
- Looking for some new STEM items? This Makerspace Mini kit is great for any classroom! Get your students ready for stem challenges with job roles, encourage creativity with the awards and bookmarks. These resources will help you to build an open environment in your room. A makerspace can be a small c$9.63$13.75Save $4.12
- This makerspace starter kit is a great way to set up! Begin today in ANY classroom! This bundle includes classroom labels, STEAM posters, job roles, bulletin board letters, & more. Just what you need to create a maker atmosphere!A makerspace can be a small corner in your classroom where you stor$31.32$44.75Save $13.43
- These STEM Digital Activities will get your students creating, exploring, and working with the design process through Google. Low prep for you, as all files are ready to go. Students can work in school or from home! You can even grade their work with Google Classroom.Save 20% with this bundle compar$16.80$24.00Save $7.20
Students will be able to understand STEAM. Students will define the design process. Students will brainstorm design challenge opportunities.
Starting STEM in your class? Use this booklet to start an open discussion with your students. This a great resource to explain the importance of science, technology, engineering, art, math and the design process. Available for Google Slides & printable.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 10 printable pages - easy to print & cut
- Black & white or color
- Digital version for Google Slides
- STEM or STEAM components
- Discuss each letter & what those careers do
- What are your talents page
- Design Process page
- STEM Challenge brainstorming page
- Teacher guide to sharing to Google Classroom & exporting to your students & grading
Great way to save paper with the digital version! Or copy back & front to form a booklet. Staple & cut in half!
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!