Also included in
- Host a STEM Family Night to generate excitement for STEM through hands-on activities and engage the whole school in the benefits of STEM learning!Click here for an editable STEM journal to use with distance learning, including digital and printable versions.**Spanish Version of Handouts available he$42.30$47.00Save $4.70
Introduction and resource guide to STEM activities for K - 12th grades! This resource guide is perfect for STEM nights, classroom resources, and parent handouts. Includes recommendations for websites, apps, and toys or gadgets divided by grade.
Included in this product:
- Introduction to STEM: What it is and why is it important
- Pre-K through Kindergarten (Ages 3 - 5) resource guide
- Elementary (Ages 5 - 10) resource guide
- Middle School (Ages 11 - 13) resource guide
- High School (Ages 14 - 18) resource guide
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥