It's Back to School time - Plan ahead for a great school year!
Critical Thinking and Service Learning are Common Core! Great for the beginning of the year, Open House, or use it anytime throughout the year.
Help your students to think critically, develop good character traits, improve our world, and create heartfelt persuasive writing. Teach them to Pay it Forward!
This service learning project incorporates critical thinking, research, and problem solving.
This unit includes:
Teacher Unit Timeline
- Daily Handouts with quickwrite
- 2 quiz templates and quote cutouts
Random Acts of Kindness
- Handout and Homework Log
Pay it Forward
- Handout, Journal, Paragraph
This I Believe
- Explanation, Class Sample, 100 Beliefs Handout
Charity Research Packet
- Handout, Charity Research, and detailed description of many
different charity organizations.
- charity organizations are separated into categories
- Helping Sick Children, Animals, People in Need
Empowerment Fair Packet
- Including description, tri-fold board requirements, and rubric
Project Planning Sheet
Weekly Progress Form
Empowerment Fair Poster and Parent Invitation
Student Scavenger Hunt
Empowering our youth to make a positive impact on their environment, community, and world is one of the most important obligations of each generation. The Student Empowerment Fair gives each student the responsibility to do just that.
Also check out my Kids Improving the World Solution Forum Unit:
Kids Improving Our World Solution Forum - A Project Based Learning Unit
**How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:**
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
**Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:**
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.