Use this STEM design brief with students in K-3rd.
Read one of the many versions of "Snow White" or simply discuss the story. This lesson is designed as a science experiment and observation that continues over a 2 day period. It's a great way to incorporate science into literature! Students are then presented with the design brief and given the problem of helping Snow White choose the right apple.
Included in this download:
- Teacher's Guide (How To: Implement STEM)
- Design Brief (Lesson Plan)
- Criteria Page (Poster for student visual)
- Vocabulary Terms (Post for another visual)
- Brainstorming (Planning sheet for students)
- Self Reflection and Rubric
- STEM or STEAM posters in 4 different colors
Check out Fair Tale STEM Version 2 bundle here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-Bundle-Fairytales-Version-2-2148608
Check out Fairy Tale STEM Version 1, at a discounted price here! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-Bundle-FairyTales-1837962