STEM in Design is aimed towards introducing students and teachers to micro processing system controls
Design process used to build a simple robotic ARM
This unit guides the teacher and student through using Arduino to program LEDs., Servo motors
1. Students should have a clear understanding about the Arduino components needed to program an LED and servos to function.
2. Students will be able to develop simple programs to control LEDs SERVOS (INPUTS and OUTPUTS)
3. How to write a simple program (Sketch)
4. How to use the Arduino software
5. How basic circuits are created
6. How to build a basic robot arm
Unit time: 6 x 70min lessons and focuses on teaching the basic programming language.