Ladybugs are found all over the world. There are 22-spotted yellow ladybugs and striped ladybugs.
There are also lots of things to be excited about when looking at the life-cycle of ladybugs. And many students love to think about the different stages.
In this booklet students are also asked to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas. Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a larva and a ladybug?
4. What do larvae and ladybugs eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Ladybugs words - make your own dictionary
8. Ask the larva Sparkling Questions about pupa and ladybugs
9. Larvae are. . .
10. Ladybugs are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. When is a ladybug a ladybug? Make a tally
13. Can you fill in the different parts of the ladybug
14. My Ladybug Gallery
15. Ladybugs and aphids, and ladybugs everywhere
16. Think diving for a ladybug detective - pest control
17. Think diving for a ladybug detective - ladybugs wings
18. Reflection - assessment
19. How to use biomimicry in the classroom - Visual art - Lady bug helmet
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.