Rabbits are fluffy with long ears but they are also tremendously interesting. Popular pets and wonderful inspiration for new ideas and innovations!
In this booklet, students are also asked to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas. Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. Fun facts
4. Rabbit Poem
5. What makes an animal a mammal?
6. Mammal or Non-Mammal - What do you think?
7. Rabbit words - make your own dictionary
8. When is a rabbit a rabbit and not a hare?
9. What do rabbits eat?
10. Ask the rabbit Sparkling Questions
11. Describe rabbit
12. Story writing prompt
13. Excited about jumping!
14. Draw Rabbits
15.Invent a jumping robot or. . .
16. What if you were trapped in a cage with no friends or toys to play with?
17. Use rabbits' ears as inspiration.
18. Reflection - assessment
19. How to use biomimicry in the classroom
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.