There are lots of things to be excited about when looking at the life-cycle of ants. And ants are fascinating. There are ants that have green metallic bodies and ants that have small eyes since they live in the darkness.
In this booklet students are also asked to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas. Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a larva and an ant?
4. What do larvae and ants eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Butterfly words - make your own dictionary
8. Ask the caterpillar Sparkling Questions about pupae and ants
9. Larvae are. . .
10. Ants are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. Ant anatomy
13. Ant heads
14. Skeleton on the outside
15. My Ant Gallery
16. Think diving for an ant detective - school rules
17. Think diving for an ant detective - the battle of the honeydew
18. Think diving for an ant detective - big blue butterfly - help needed!
19. Think diving for an ant detective - digging tunnels
20. Think diving for an ant detective - removal company ant's eggs
21. Reflection - assessment
22. How to use Biomimicry in the classroom
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.