Be inspired by the unpredictable Spring weather and the beautiful Spring flower. This packages uses questions about the weather to encourage children to observe flowers.
1. Why Teach Biomimicry
2. Getting Started Guide
3. Acrostic Poem
4. Things I Love about Daffodils
5. How does the daffodil survive the gusty winds?
6. Invent something inspired by daffodils
7. Why do tulips close the flowers when it is raining?
8. Make an advertisement for Spring Hats. Invent something inspired by tulips.
9. Primula - special rain protection pollen
10. Imagination Challenge – Special rain protect
11. Why do cherry blossoms fall to the ground? Invent a beautiful recycling machine
12. Design a cherry blossom dress, skirt or t-shirt.
13. Spring-y sunshine - arctic poppy - flowers that follow the sun
14. How to use biomimicry in the classroom - inspiration and ideas
15. Links and information
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.