Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- One and DONE! This Middle School STEM Career Exploration Activities Mega Bundle spans a year's worth of fun, prep-free STEM career exploration activities ideal for students grades 6 to 9.Careers in science, technology, engineering, and math are lucrative and in high demand. Give your students the t$524.99$532.69Save $7.70
Laugh out loud with your students while exploring STEM careers! Bundle includes a fun and lively assortment of games for STEM career exploration. Featuring our Best Sellers - Engineering Bingo, STEM Careers Taboo, and more. A must-have for back to school, before school breaks, or anytime a ton of FUN is needed! This STEM Career Exploration Games Bundle includes:
1. Who Am I? Game for STEM careers (distance learning & in person)
In this Who Am I? guessing game, students describe the traits and characteristics of different STEM professionals to break the ice, introduce a new concept, or explore STEM careers. Includes directions for teacher, 35 STEM career cards (in editable powerpoint format), and list of 35 STEM careers with hyperlinked career exploration resources.
2. Engineering Bingo (distance learning & in person)
25 different engineering careers! Includes teacher directions, fillable student bingo sheet (provided in editable WORD doc), and 25 bingo cards with answers and career descriptions (editable PowerPoint). Perfect for use in an engineering class, in a club, or for a STEM Night, makerspace, or special event.
3. STEM Career Jenga/Mix-Pair-Share Career Questions Game (best in person)
From job interviews to pizza, engineering to the arts, this game will get you and your students thinking. Includes teacher directions (in PDF format) and an editable powerpoint of 54 questions to create a STEM career version of Jenga.
4. STEM Careers Taboo (distance learning & in person)
Based on the popular 'Taboo' game, students will take turns guessing various STEM careers - just don't say the hush words! Includes directions for classroom and distance learning use, link to list of free online STEM career exploration websites, and 30 taboo cards.
5. Surrounded By STEM Game (distance learning & in person)
How does STEM relate to pizza? Your mom? And many more! In this fun game, students will work to identify the science, technology, engineering, and math that exists in the objects, actions, people, places, and more that they experience as part of their everyday lives.
6. Who Makes More? STEM Careers Salary Guessing Game (distance learning & in person)
Who makes more - astronaut or animal scientist? Welder or X Ray Technician? Engage your students and get them thinking about careers and future earning potential with this fun STEM Careers Salary Game! Be ready for some surprises!
7. Computer Science Bingo (distance learning & in person)
Use this fun Bingo game to guide students through the incredible world of computer science in a hands-on, easy way. Includes a total of 25 fun computer science related mini activities for students to research, explore, and do!
At over 300 pages, this STEM Career Exploration Games Bundle will provide hours of fun throughout the year.