Also included in
- Our top 5 best selling products all in one place! This Best Sellers STEM Career Exploration Bundle is chock full of fun, interactive resources to get your students excited about STEM and see the tremendous opportunities in STEM careers. Purchase includes our top 5 best selling products, with options$33.99$37.99Save $4.00
- One and DONE! This Middle School STEM Career Exploration Activities Mega Bundle spans a year's worth of fun, prep-free STEM career exploration activities ideal for students grades 6 to 9.Careers in science, technology, engineering, and math are lucrative and in high demand. Give your students the t$294.99$309.94Save $14.95
- The third installment of our innovative new Ultimate Career Planning System! Unit 3 is called You, designed to help your students explore careers, hone in on fields of interest, and understand what different STEM careers actually entail. All included resources can be used in person or distance learn$174.99$185.97Save $10.98
- The ONLY bundle you will ever need for all things career planning and job shadow! Over the past decade I have noticed that there is no system to guide students and teachers through the career planning and job shadow experience - so I made one! The Ultimate Career Planning & Job Shadow System by$239.99$252.94Save $12.95
You just graduated college and have just landed your dream job! Congrats! Your former high school teacher has invited you to give a presentation to her class about what you do in your career, and how you managed to achieve your dreams. This Virtual Tour project begins with questions to engage and explore. From there, students use provided websites (ONet and Career In STEM's premium alphabetical list page) to explore STEM careers and gather information. Students then select a STEM career that they have researched and prepare a virtual tour, using digital media to depict what their dream job is and how they got there. Purchase includes:
1. full 5E lesson plan,
2. student career research sheet,
3. project description sheet,
4. embedded links to technology resources,
5. suggested grading checklist,
6. access to all 120+ STEM career profiles,
7. and new careers added to the included alphabetical list page monthly (keep students coming back to explore! be sure to follow me here on TpT to get notified).
Provided as an EDITABLE WORD doc. A great back to school activity, sub plan, in class project, or end of the year activity to help students explore STEM careers and prepare for their future!
Students can use this resource independently - a helpful distance learning activity for STEM career exploration.
You might also like...
(clipart sourced from Canva)