40 Career Information sheets to help your students learn more about lucrative STEM careers! Each career is specifically chosen and aligned with middle and high school Disciplinary Core Ideas (DCIs) of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). This bundle of 40 student Career Information sheets includes:
- a student-friendly description of each career
- diverse images of what that professional might 'look' like
- linked resources on the Career In STEM website, including a game or simulation to see what the career entails and an engaging Youtube video showing a day in the life of each career
- salary information and education requirements
- necessary hard and soft skills
- 5 varieties of clickable tables of contents to help you quickly and easily find and access what you need (arranged according to DCI, disciplines of STEM, alphabetical, NGSS middle school standards, and by NGSS high school standards)
Use these Career Information sheets to expose your students to STEM careers, engage them in the practices and skills required in such professions, and connect career exploration seamlessly into your existing curriculum. Would also make great posters to display in your classroom.
Want to try before you buy? Individual sheets are available for free download here
You might also like...
STEM career exploration Jenga!
STEM careers Taboo
STEM Career Exploration Introductory Curriculum
- corresponding Teacher sheets to accompany this product
For STEM career tips, news, and freebies follow me on Twitter
, and Pinterest