How do you map an underwater forest? Hear from Dr. Brian Helmuth about life as an aquanaut, then try it yourself through visualization, fun classroom activities, interactive podcast episode, and a hands-on STEM Challenge! Can also be used for digital learning at home.
- What is a podcast? introductory video
- 45-minute 5E lesson plan
- Student Solve It! Pack (graphic organizer, scaffolded listening guide, and reflection sheet)
- Answer key for Student Solve It! Pack
- Reflection grading checklist
- Exclusive link to podcast episode
- Aquanaut! For Kids flyer
- Access to online bonus content to keep exploring
Solve It! For Kids is a new science podcast with acclaimed children’s STEM author Jennifer Swanson and podcast personality Jed Doherty. Give your students a peek into the life of real scientists, engineers, and experts and challenge them to use curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity! The perfect way to integrate STEM in the elementary classroom while developing problem solving and listening skills.