Also included in
- One and DONE! This STEM Career Exploration Mega Bundle spans a year's worth of fun, prep-free STEM career exploration activities for teenage students.Careers in science, technology, engineering, and math are lucrative and in high demand. Give your students the tools they need to learn more about STE$228.99$255.45Save $26.46
Get your students dreaming of their futures with this fun STEM Career Vision Board activity! Visualization is one of the most powerful mind exercises, and it works. From Olympic athletes to successful business people, you must dream it first to be it! In this activity, students will use a traditional format or online technology tools to create their own STEM career vision board. What is your job? What do you wear to work? Who is your mentor? 15 future-forward ideas for students to consider and dream big!
- an 11 slide editable powerpoint presentation including an introduction to what vision is,
- student project directions,
- suggestions for what to include on the vision board (get really fun, ready made Canva vision board template here)
- embedded links to online STEM career exploration resources (including our premium Career In STEM alphabetical list page with 120+ career profiles; each with virtual job shadow, downloadable info sheet, and career-focused try it activity), and
- notes for the teacher (including suggestions and link to vision board grading rubric).
PLUS, help your students actually accomplish their visions with our Monthly Goal Setting Worksheet pack!
Students can use this resource independently - a helpful distance learning activity. New careers are added monthly - be sure to follow me here on TpT to get notified.
You might also like...