Also included in
- GROWING bundle for Digital STEM challenges for Middle School! Perfect to support distance learning, in-person, and hybrid classrooms using the engineering design challenges and looking for hands-on activities. Activities include printed and digital handouts to use in any classroom setting - whether$112.12$140.15Save $28.03
A BINGO career game for science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) careers! Includes career descriptions and fun facts about each STEM career. An easy, low-prep activity that can last from 20 - 60 minutes! Includes 32 game boards cover 24 STEM careers with a companion (editable) Google Slide presentation of each career!
Distance learning version! Play during a virtual class! Send students a copy of the included Google Slides version of the game. Each student selects a slide. Call out a career, and students can use the drawing tools to mark out the career. When a student wins, they can send a message or even share their screen for proof.
Do you know what a sound engineer does? What about a food scientist? This twist on the classic BINGO game will expose students to exciting science and engineering or STEM careers. Students will have a great time playing this game and learning all about the possibilities of STEM! A great activity for a STEM program, math or science class, career program, or college prep course.
The game includes:
- 40 Unique BINGO boards
- Covers 48 exciting STEM careers
- Complete description of each career
- Companion Google Slides with description and photo of each career
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥