This STEM catapult challenge involves engineering, geometry, ratios, critical thinking, and teamwork in an engaging activity your students will love! Using the engineering design process along with math skills, teams of students will build two catapult designs from common materials. Each team will then test at three stations: Distance, Accuracy, and Power. Included are follow-up math problems for enhanced learning. One of my favorite STEM activities!
Included in this product:
- Teachers guide with links to resources
- Student catapult design sheet
- Student recording sheet for each station
- Math connection problems including angles, ratios, and averages, and graphing
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Check Out Our Related Products!
• Science and Engineering STEM Critical Thinking Challenges
• Science & Engineering Careers BINGO Game
• Starter STEM Challenges Bundle
• Sailboat STEM Challenge
• Science Icebreaker Game: What Am I?