Products in this Bundle (38)
showing 1-5 of 38 products
Also included in
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$258.82$369.75Save $110.93
Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!
✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle still grows. and get the next challenges simply by downloading the newest activity! The price will increase as items are added.✶ Last new items added 4/8, 4/16, 7/9
When I started teaching multiple grade levels for only 40 minutes, my head was SPINNING!! It was so hard to manage the materials, pack the lesson in, plus actually give students time to create. One class was already knocking on the door by the time I was wrapping up!
That is why I created my SIMPLE STEM series. These are low prep, elementary challenges that require basic materials. I suggest materials, but do not list them on the student sheets, this way you can customize the challenge to your needs. Sometimes I use recyclable materials & sometimes I use items like Lego.
My Simple STEM challenges always include a digital slideshow. These can be used for students to complete digitally for paper saving, or to display on your Smartboard.
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Use to display on your board at school too!
I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to I can adjust activity sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
Click on the individual items to see what is included in this bundle. Various holiday themes to use throughout the year to promote a maker space environment.
- Juggling multiple grade levels? Can be modified and used for PreK through 4th
- These STEAM activities students will incorporate balance, counting, spelling, measuring and more
- These activities are hands on and promote creativity. Students will and should create different final products
- Student response sheets included in various styles for different age levels
- Great for center or whole class activity
- Activities can be paired with a read aloud story to incorporate literacy
- Google Slide Show to model on your projector/board or give to each student digitally
- Differentiated response sheets to use for multiple levels
- Task Cards - Big & Small size (for centers or stations)
- Design Process Poster
- Student certificates to celebrate success
- Ready to print stickers
- Read aloud suggestions
- Student created samples, teacher directions and tips
Happy building! I hope your students enjoy these challenges as much as mine do! - Dena
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,