Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Engage your students with these week-long STEM Earth Science and Space challenges. The STEM bundle comes with 12 student-led STEM activities.
What's Included in Each STEM Project
• The 21st-century problem includes a video challenge which outlines the activity in a fun and easy to understand way.
• The slideshow presentation (PPT) allows the teacher to facilitate the pacing throughout the project.
• The teacher lesson plans include TEKS and NGSS standards alignment, and step-by-step directions on what the teacher and students should be doing along the way.
• The student notebook will guide the student through the activity. The questions will challenge students to learn new information, reflect on learned information, and provide the students a framework for the entire project.
• Each lesson is written using the Launch process. Students are going to be brainstorming with their peers and reflecting on failures and opportunities. At the end of each project, we’ve asked the students to share their ideas with the world. This holds students accountable. They will put forth the best effort knowing other students could critique the project.
What Supplies Do I Need?
Each STEM project contains a list of suggested supplies for the project. We were very cautious about choosing inexpensive items. A sample project may have a suggested supply list that includes: Glue, Tape, Scissors, Paper, Cardboard, Ruler, Markers, String, Lightweight fabric, Tissue Paper, Plastic Bags, Toothpicks, Popsicle Sticks, etc.
Each supply list is dynamic and can be adjusted to your situation.
Included in This Bundle
STEM Challenge - Project Arch Enemy
STEM Challenge - Project Crystal Clear
STEM Challenge - Project Drift Away
STEM Challenge - Project Environmental Remediator
STEM Challenge - Project I Lava You
STEM Challenge - Project Paleo Exhibit Engineer
STEM Challenge - Project Pop-up Moon
STEM Challenge - Project Seismic Catastrophe
STEM Challenge - Project Shake, Rattle, and Roll
STEM Challenge - Project Solar System Explorer
STEM Challenge - Project Star Gazer
STEM Challenge - Project Topo Expo
Connect with Kesler Science
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog - Kesler Science Lessons Blog for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter @iamkesler
Great info and freebies on Facebook /keslerscience
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.