Also included in
- STEM Challenge Bundle includes 3 of my top selling STEAM projects. The challenges are low prep and NGSS aligned. Your engineers will be using the design process to reinvent a product on the market, create an arcade out of cardboard, and create a focus tool.By purchasing the 3 STEM challenges in aPrice $5.04Original Price $9.00Save $3.96
This challenge uses the Engineering Design Process to have the students create a fidget tool. They will use Makerspace items (or everyday items that are found in classrooms) to create a tool that enhances focus. This product contains a print and go Engineering Notebook that walks the students through each step of the process. It is highly engaging and allows the students to solve a problem they are faced with daily. This can be done in small groups, partners, or individually.
This product includes:
Teacher Background Pages
Student Pages-just print and use!
Optional Student pages-use as extras if you would like
The Practices of Science and Engineering in NGSS
1. Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering)
2. Developing and using models
3. Planning and carrying out investigations
4. Analyzing and interpreting data
5. Constructing explanations (for science) and designing solutions (for engineering)
6. Engaging in argument from evidence
7. Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
Would you like to know when I post new resources and they are 1/2 off for 48 hours? Simply follow me on TPT!