STEM Challenge Design a Paper Easter Basket PRINT and DIGITAL
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This is a growing collection of easy to implement STEM challenges for upper elementary and middle school aged students. All of these challenges include:background informationstudent directionstips for teachers with suggestions and extensionsa student response worksheeta scoring rubricforce copy linkPrice $33.50Original Price $67.00Save $33.50
- This bundle includes 6 holiday themed STEM challenges including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas (winter), Saint Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, and Easter. Challenges include: Design a Spider Web (Halloween)Design a Sailing Ship (Thanksgiving - provides background information about the MayPrice $12.43Original Price $17.75Save $5.32
In this Easter themed STEM challenge, students design and construct a paper Easter basket to hold as many Easter eggs as possible. They'll also learn about the history of basket weaving and the different techniques used to weave baskets. This is a great spring STEM activity! The download includes:
- teacher directions with discussion questions and extension activities
- background information about baskets throughout history, how they are made, and their association with the Easter holiday
- an introduction to the challenge
- a student response page
- a scoring rubric
- a force copy link to a digital Google Slides version
Get my growing STEM bundle instead and save 50%! The best news is you'll get all future STEM resources that I add for free!
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get a monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: Photos by , , , , , , and . Photos were sourced via , and and used with permission. Project photos were taken by Shea LaFountaine of LaFountaine of Knowledge. Cover clipart is by , sourced via and used with permission. Fonts used include: Amatic SC by Vernon Adams and Coming Soon by Open Window. Fonts used with permission under open source licenses. Information sourced in part from