Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
STEM Explorers Bundle - Global Engineering Challenges
Pack your bags and take your students on a voyage of STEM challenges that incorporate the engineering design process with themed activities from countries around the world. This STEM curriculum includes activities that travel to each continent and explore inventions and feats of engineering from places such as ancient Egypt and Antarctica! Explore STEM career connections, ice breaker activities, and math extension problems that are all included in each complete lesson.
Each STEM challenge includes:
- Detailed educator guide with links to resources
- Student handouts including ice breaker activities
- STEM career connections
- Student recording handouts for each step of the engineering design process
- Math extension problems that relate to the design challenge
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or after school program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥