Also included in
- This ginormous ELA bundle will solve a lot of your problems. You'll never have to stay up late trolling for lesson plan ideas again. You'll just dive into this folder, choose one of the dozens of activities and projects inside, and then hit the hay. Imagine the delicious smells of your own literary$30.00$44.99Save $14.99
STEAM and ELA make a fabulous combination. A great final project for any novel, this STEAM-inspired ELA activity to create a character-inspired App is sure to get students thinking across the disciplines.
What App would Hester Prynn create? Ponyboy? Romeo?
As they come up with an App concept for a literary character, storyboard it and analyze the connections between their character and their concept, your students will be thinking deeply about literature while engaging in innovative technological brainstorming. Whoo hoo!
From the Reviews:
"I will be teaching reading and science this year. Great curriculum connection!"
"Nice connection to literature. Thanks!"
"Well thought out."
This packet guides students through the project step-by-step.
Inside, you’ll find:
- clear instructions for the project
- brainstorming questions to help students get creative
- storyboard rough draft organizer to make visualizing easy
- storyboard final draft organizer to simplify the final presentation
- final analysis prompt to keep the literary connections clear
- rubric for easy grading!
You might also enjoy:
Click the green star above to get regular notifications about creative teaching ideas and materials from Spark Creativity.
Join the community of teachers who want to engage their students AND go to bed before midnight each night! Stay tuned to Spark Creativity on Blogger.