Here is a fun and quick Easter STEM station that I use with my students the week before Easter. With a two simple supplies you can have your kiddos engage in a fun hands on way, too!
Adding Science and STEM to your school day can be simple with this freebie! Students love making the tallest tower they can for a Peep. I use this with a quick adaptations lesson on how animals build habitats that can help them stay safe from predators! The taller the tower the safer they are!
If you like this freebie...check out my store for other great STEM station packs and more!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard